In my opinion, I believe that Ford was completely wrong. Ford, like a lot of other major corporations who are big and powerful, think that they could just steal and bride their way through the world. In this case Ford got caught for doing something very wrong and showing the world what kind of people there really are. I am happy that the inventor in this case got what he deserved. I choose to write about this because I believe that people show get credit when they deserve it and make the best of it.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Flash on Genius
Over the weekend I saw a movie called Flash on Genius. Flash on Genius is about a man who invited the automatic windsheld wipper back in the middle 1960's. The man was a private inventor and also worked as a college professor. One day, his partner introduced him to Ford, the company. Ford was interested in his idea and was about to buy it from him. However, Ford declined the proposition and decided not to go with the idea, so it seemed. About a year down the road, the inventor saw his invention on Ford models and decided to go after Ford corporation for stealing his pattens. It was a very long and gruesome battle taking on one of the world's largest corporations especially when he did it by himself. It took 12 years for the whole process to be completed when the jury found Ford was guilty and awarded the inventor with 28.9 million dollars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so interesting. Was this a documentary? Where did you see it? I don't know anything about this.
ReplyDeleteGrade: 3/4