I really liked and enjoyed watching this movie. The movie has shown me how a regular man can be turned into evil over a tragic event. I believe this is true because I've been in certain situations like this however they werent that serious that included murder. I have learned that the most innocent people have a dark side if they are forced into a certain position of having to use it. I believe that every person can become what Kevin become if they are pushed to the extreme brutalities of what life has to offer.
Monday, April 6, 2009
The Punisher
Over the weekend i saw the movie The Punisher. The Punisher is about a man named Kevin Castle who was a regular father who was also a special agent. One day him and his family where at the park and witnessed a mob murder. Shortly after that the mob had found his family and killed his wife and daughter. This made Kevin want to kill all the mobsters in New York. Kevin did exactly that, he went after everyone and became a mafia serial killer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have a habit of writing movie reviews. Write about something real.
ReplyDeleteGrade: 2/4